Want the option to work on an evening?
Leaving your day free for study, childcare or the school run!
We are looking for someone with an eye for detail to join our Malvern based client due to increased growth.
You will be working in a clean, purpose-built environment with free parking on site and a great friendly team!
Machine Operative Responsibilities:
* Working in the Mould Shop
* Operating Moulding machines
* Completing visual checks on parts and maintaining quality
* Operate Hand Assembly Equipment and Auto Machines
Machine Operative Requirements:
* Ability to meet high quality standards
* Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow procedure and work to targets
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Machine Operative Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 16.00 to 00.00, Fridays 15.30-23.30
Pay: £9.80p/h + Holiday Pay
If you are interested then please do get in touch by calling Hewett Recruitment on 01562 69090.