Up to £9.15 per hour + holiday pay
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an Embroidery Operative to join our Ludlow based client on a temp to perm basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a reliable and hardworking individual to join a well-established local business during a period of continued growth.
Embroidery Operative Duties:
- Operating all embroidery machinery to embroider products to a high standard
- Package items into boxes
- Prepare goods for dispatch ensuring items are labelled correctly
- Ensuring working environment is kept clean and tidy
Embroidery Operative Skills:
- High attention to detail and dexterity
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- An understanding of health and safety
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
Working Hours: Rotating Shifts - Monday to Friday
6:00am - 2:00pm / 2.00pm - 10.30pm (finish at 8pm Friday)
£9.15 per hour
If you are an experienced Machine Operative with excellent eye for detail and interested in this Embroidery Operative role then please apply now!