£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
22 days ago
A small, established and growing business who are part of huge global group specialising in recycling solutions and technologies.
Due to sustained growth, a new position has been created for a Management Accountant to join the Finance Team. Reporting to the Financial Controller and supporting the Senior Management Team, the Management Accountant will ensure efficient and effective provision of accurate and timely information and analysis that contributes to the understanding and improvement of the Company's performance.
This Management Accountant role would be well suited to a newly qualified ACA/CIMA candidate looking to take the next progressive step in their career. There is a real opportunity for future development within the business through to Financial Controller.
- Monthly completion of Income Statement, Financial Statement, Intercompany reconciliations, Cash, Fixed Asset, liabilities and key financial statistics.
- Project Accounting, milestone & work in progress calculations and adjustments.
- Project Accounting variance analysis calculations actual v's projected costs & margins.
- Preparing monthly business reporting pack for the business entity.
- Monthly & quarterly financial submissions for group.
- Nominal/costs analysis, to implement costs improvement methods / increase Gross Profit & Operating Result.
- Annual completion of Statutory accounts and taxation pack, good knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS101, FRS102 & IFRS reporting.
- Assisting External Statutory and Internal Financial auditors.
- Assisting with the Annual Operative Planning budget process.
- Commercial support for Company Management, Sales teams and procurement and contract management.
- Identifying and communicating risks and opportunities.
- Sales & Purchase ledger oversight and management.
- Working capital / cash flow management.
- Stock control management.
- Payroll and pension processing and submissions, including P11D reporting.
- VAT (quarterly), Intrastat (monthly) and CIS (monthly) submissions.
- European funding / grant submissions (desirable experience).
- Assisting with annual R&D calculations & claims.
- Management of Intra-group netting procedures.
- Management of all leasing/hire cars.
- Company insurance renewals and MID management.
- Company credit card management.
- Timesheet system management.
- MUST be fully qualified (ACA or CIMA).
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications e.g. Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills.
- An ability to focus your team on the important tasks of their job.
- Sage 200 / Eque2 Construction experience desirable.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Positive, proactive and methodical in your approach.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Availability to travel within the UK & abroad on occasions.
£30,000 - £35,000 salary + annual bonus.
Based in Worcester.
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.