8 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing organisation who design and develop products into the defence industry. As a Manufacturing Production Engineer, you will be part of a multi-national organisation that utilises lean principles within manufacturing.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Production Engineer include:
* Manufacturing engineering - methodologies, planning, cell development and quantitative analysis.
* Lean manufacturing - waste reduction, process analysis, flow, balancing and optimisation.
* Revenue and capex justification and submission
* Experience of equipment and plant installation
* Machining - CNC milling and turning, programming, engineering tolerance, machine set-up and tooling development
Some or all of the following knowledge, skills and experience are required:
* HNC/HND or Degree in an Engineering discipline
* Manufacturing /process engineering
* Manufacturing process control
* Lean manufacturing methodology and implementation
* Engineering drawing interpretation
* CAD and IT skills
* Equipment and tooling design (electrical mechanical and control awareness)
* Health, Safety and Environment experience (ideally involving hazardous materials)
* CNC machining, moulding, bonding and assembly
* Financial awareness and capability
* Presentation and communication skills across all levels of business
Based in Kidderminster and commutable from Worcester, Stourport, Redditch, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton and Malvern. Offering a competitive salary based on experience.