£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Manufacturing Project Manager
This BRAND NEW Manufacturing Project Manager position has been created due to significant company growth, so it is a genuine opportunity to make it your own! The company is an SME with a full order book and needs a Project Manager with a high level of ERP knowledge to help them to improve productivity and continue their growth journey. Your objective coming into the role won't be to just 'do the job'…. It will be to 'create the job' and set up the systems that drive the business!
Given the growth trajectory the business is on, there is real opportunity for career progression for the right individual. The company has an impressively collaborative culture, where individuals' opinions are valued and listened to - so they are really looking for someone who will challenge them and bring ideas to the table.
If you are a Project Manager with manufacturing experience or a Manufacturing Manager with strong project management skills, this could be a great next step for you.
Manufacturing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- To implement and maintain a Production Schedule in the existing Epicor ERP System
- To take ownership of the Scheduling process and work to ensure that improvements in the system are made to give better visibility and efficiency in the overall planning process.
- Work closely with the Workshop Manager to ensure that staff resource is effectively managed within the production schedule
- To 'close the loop' and analyse and report on labour efficiency
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities
- Facilitating slick and thorough communications to all stakeholders regarding manufacturing projects at every stage
- Working with sub-contractors, ensuring that their input into the overall schedule is managed.
- Work closely with the Product Quality Manager to ensure that the Buy-Off operation is scheduled with appropriate resource and in time to meet Customer ship dates.
Manufacturing Project Manager Requirements:
- Solid project management experience within a manufacturing company
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP systems, specifically for scheduling within manufacturing
- Proactive approach to problem solving and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This Manufacturing Project Manager role is based near Droitwich, offers a salary of £35-£40K and 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and additional benefits including private health care.