£38000 - £39000 per annum
9 days ago
There is now a great opportunity to join a cutting edge engineering business in Worcester as a Mechanical Design Engineer. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your role will focus on new products from initial concept through to production.
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities
* To produce detailed designs that meet customer's technical requirements
* Design of new products using Solidworks
* To provide technical support for the production team
* To identify and implement design improvements
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements
* Degree, HNC, HND, Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering
* Experienced in using Solidworks
* Previous experience in automation, material handling systems or rotary machinery design would be advantageous
* Previous design experience of bespoke builds would be advantageous
This role as a Mechanical Design Engineer is based in Worcester and commutable from: Worcester, Kidderminster, Malvern, Droitwich, Redditch, Bromsgrove and Hereford. Offering a salary in the region of £38,000.