£28000 - £33000 per annum
21 days ago
£28,000 - £33,000 D.O.E.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading commercial supplier of bespoke products. As a Mechanical Engineer, your role will focus on machine installations, fault finding, servicing, and repair of bespoke packaging machinery.
Mechanical Engineer responsibilities;
- To fault find and repair bespoke packaging machinery
- To assist with machine installations
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Implement factory improvements
- Ensuring production downtime is kept to a minimum
- To update and operate the warehouse MRP systems
Mechanical Engineer requirements;
- ONC / HNC / NVQ /City & Guilds or completed a full-time served apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- Previous experience with servicing and repairing bespoke machinery
- Previous experience working with packaging machinery would be advantageous
- Experienced in machine installations
- Good communication skills are a must
- Experience in updating MRP systems would be advantageous
This Mechanical Engineer opportunity is based in Droitwich and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Bromsgrove, and Kidderminster.