£32000 - £38000 per annum
21 days ago
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday - 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm Rotational Shifts
My client is a well-established manufacturer of bespoke components used within the automotive industry and they are seeking a new multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. As a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will service, repair and maintain production machinery to ensure production downtime is kept to a minimum.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities;
- Service and repair production machinery
- Provide technical support to machine operators
- Ensuring all PPM schedules are maintained
- Assist with implementing continuous improvement
- Reactive maintenance ensuring that production downtime is kept to a minimum
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements;
- Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or Degree level qualification in engineering
- 17th Edition or higher Electrical qualification
- Fault finding experience is essential
- PLC fault finding experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience working in a Maintenance Engineer position
- Previous experience with injection moulding machinery would be advantageous.
Based in Worcester this multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from: Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Pershore, Hereford, Cheltenham and Gloucester.