Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £44,450 + annual bonus + £1000 joining bonus!
Panama Plus shift pattern, combination of 12 hour days & nights and 8 hour days rotating
A large client based near Leominster is currently seeking a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their business. The client's produce lies in construction and following the end of pandemic, the UK and International business is booming once again.
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will assist with reactive maintenance, PPM and assisting with repairing production machinery to ensure that production downtime is kept to a minimum. The role demands high level fault finding on both electrical and mechanical applications, however is electrically biased.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Service and repair of production machinery
- Reactive maintenance & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Implementing continuous improvement projects
- Diagnosis and PLC fault finding
- Providing technical support to factory operators
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or Degree level qualification in engineering
- 18th Edition Electrical qualification
- Fault finding experience is essential
- PLC fault finding experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience working in a Maintenance Engineer position
- Experience on working in a hazardous area and flammable environments would be advantageous
- Understanding of pneumatics & hydraulics systems
Based near Leominster this Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Hereford, Leominster, Hay-on-Wye, Ludlow and Bromyard.