4 days ago
With over 30 years of experience and firmly established as an industry leader throughout the UK, this business is going from strength to strength and continuing to grow, furthering their expansion.
Reporting to the New Business Manager, the New Business Administrator will work as part of a team to provide timely, efficient and accurate processing of new business and service propositions. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount, ensuring all work is fully compliant.
- Accurately process new business in accordance with compliance guidelines & complete compliance & scanning checklists accurately.
- To be a point of contact for clients, suppliers & internal; team members.
- Update & manage a diary system.
- Liaise with both internal & external stakeholders by telephone, email & letter.
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring client data is accurate & up to date.
- Assist with the management of the new business pipeline.
- Ensure new business files are compliant.
- Use an online system to submit applications.
- Open new client accounts.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Accuracy & high level of attention to detail.
- Effective organisational & planning skills - ability to meet deadlines.
- Experienced using MS Office, particularly Word & Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to learn & develop.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Extensive benefits to include Life Assurance, Health Plan, Additional Holiday, Annual Bonus & More!
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday full time working a rota 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm.