£9.40 - £9.80 per hour
10 days ago
A reputable company in Worcester is looking for an Office Administrator temporary to cover maternity leave from 9 - 12 months with the potential to be a permanent contract for the right person. They require a motivated individual who can assist with all customer service and administration duties and learn in a fast paced environment remotely or in the offices full time.
If you are eager to learn and have excellent customer service and admin skills please get in touch today...............................
Start date: Immediately for maternity leave cover (Can be permanent)
- Customer service calls to all existing clients and ensuring pre planned jobs have been carried out.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Data inputting onto the in house system.
- Book appointments, arrange, organise and serve meetings as required including, taking and distributing minutes / notes.
- Create documents and taking payments.
- Undertake general office duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and associated clerical duties.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Pay: £9.40 - £9.85 per hour 35 hours a week Monday - Friday 9-5
Remote and office working just outside of Worcester city centre.