£10 - £10.76 per hour
26 days ago
Office Administrator Worcester Full time
Do you have excellent attention to detail and also a highly organised individual? If so this is the job for you……………………
A large reputable company in Worcester is looking for an Administrator / Office Assistant temporary to with the potential to be permanent for the right person. They require a motivated individual who can assist with various data entry and admin duties working in a fast paced environment.
Start date: Immediately
- Calls to employees regarding timesheets and annual leave
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Data inputting onto the in house system.
- Book appointments, arrange and organise accommodation for employees.
- Arranging holiday cover for employees and ensuring it is logged onto the system.
- Undertake general office duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and associated clerical duties.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office Excel
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Monday - Friday full time hours (0830-1700)
£10 - 10.76 per hour. Just outside of Worcester city centre so own transport is ideally required.
Temp - perm for the right candidate.
Video interviews as soon as possible.