Up to £11833 per annum + based on 20 hours
27 days ago
Operational Team Leader (20 hours per week)
A highly organised, proactive Operational Team Leader is required to lead a small team of cleaners on all daily and weekly operations, with the day to day support of a Deputy Team Leader. Ensuring the team are motivated and on task, the individual will need to be extremely flexible, exceptionally process and solution driven as well as having outstanding forward planning skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing, innovative and forward thinking organisation at a time where they can play an instrumental role and develop their existing skills. Supporting the Operations Director, you will need to demonstrate a good level of flexibility and adaptability to maintain exceptional standards, especially as the team size grows.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Responding to client requests - planning advanced schedules and dealing with day to day requests
- Assigning jobs to team members
- Effectively manage, develop and support Cleaning Operatives
- Building robust relationships with clients
- Completing mandatory audits
- Attending new client visits with Operations Director
- Stock control and liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with the HR Manager, Quality, Health & Safety Director, Training Development Lead and Business Administrator
- Maintaining positive team morale
- Effectively recruit, with the HR Manager, to new roles
- Ensuring Cleaning Operatives are fully trained and equipped to fulfil their roles, including stock checks and having access to all correct information.
This is a 20 hour a week role and will be worked flexibly over 4 or 5 days with some weekend work and Bank Holidays as required. The postholder will also be required to be part of an on call rota for the office and out of hours calls between 7am and 8pm. A level of flexibility is necessary and will be a mixture of office and site based locations.
Skills and Experience required:
- An exceptional level of organisation is essential
- Strong logistical and administrative skills
- Experience in leading, motivating and supporting a team
- Excellent customer facing skills
- An ability to plan and coordinate to ensure best use of time
- A willingness to be flexible to meet the needs of the business
Our client is based in Worcester and currently covers the local Worcestershire area and parts of Herefordshire. The successful applicant must have access to their own vehicle and hold a clean driving licence. Salary for 20 hours - £11,833 ((£22,186. Full time equivalent).