£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A market leading manufacturing / production company that is based near Kidderminster and part of a large, nationwide organisation are seeking a new Operations Manager. Following a significant amount of investment and growth this position will be responsible for the day to day management and ongoing development of the site operations, directly supporting and reporting in to the Managing Director.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Operational responsibility for site performance against financial and operational targets
- Effectively lead and line manage the site management team, responsible for the personal development and performance management of all direct reports
- Responsible for ensuring products produced and supplied meet Divisional quality standards at all times
- Monitor and control the company's H&S and quality management systems
- Prepare and present regular Divisional reports covering performance and key activities
- Develop effective operational plans for the delivery of Divisional weekly, monthly and annual KPIs
- Responsible for ensuring up to date costings and pricings are used for sales quotations and internal transfer pricing
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in a similar role, with natural leadership skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities within a busy environment. Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - are a must and any formal certifications relevant to the core responsibilities would be advantageous. Although you will be working as part of a team, it is important that you are self-motivated and confident in making informed and balanced decisions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and continue your career development with them. Based near Kidderminster, commutable from Bewdley, Stourport, Droitwich, Worcester, Ombersley, Tenbury Wells, Ludlow and Bridgnorth. Salary £40-50,000, commensurate with experience.