29 days ago
There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke products as an Optical Engineer. As an Optical Engineer, you will be responsible for testing products, identify system improvements and design procedures to ensure products operate at optimum efficiency.
Optical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyze, identify and improve system performance
- Design optical alignment equipment and procedures
- Re-design optical mounting and adjustment systems for existing products
- Test and measure components to ensure that they meet design specifications
- Fault find and resolve technical issues
Optical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in optical or engineering
- Experienced in manufacturing engineering
- Experienced in problem-solving methodologies
- Good communication skills are essential
- Experienced in optical fabrication would be advantageous
Based in Malvern this Optical Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and it is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.