17 days ago
An international, market leading manufacturer with an enviable reputation for their products and service.
This is a permanent full-time role working within an established parts department. An organised and self-motivated Parts Supervisor / Manager is required, ideally experienced either in a similar role or in a Senior Parts role, looking for their first step into management.
The successful applicant will report directly to Senior Management and will be involved in the day-to-day running of the department and supporting the customer base.
A strong understanding of customer service and high standards and values is essential together with the ability to lead and develop a team
- Supervising and developing staff within the department.
- Ensuring customer orders are processed quickly and accurately.
- Expediting and monitoring customer orders.
- Carrying out weekly stock checking.
- Authorisation of customer credits & discounts.
- Monitoring of Parts KPIs to ensure both monthly and yearly targets are met.
- Department reviews and management.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the department and processes.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Customer focused & experience in dealing directly with both internal and external customers.
- Evidence of leading/supervising and developing a team is essential.
- Capable of communicating at all levels of the organisation.
- Focused with the ability to problem solve and delegate.
- Previous experience in a technical after sales environment would be beneficial.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with strong MS Office skills.
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
Competitive salary dependent upon experience.