Job: Payroll and Accounts Assistant
We are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing, highly successful organisation based in Malvern who are seeking a Payroll and Accounts Assistant to join their thriving Finance team. This is a newly created role due to growth. The company offer superb career progression opportunities and study support options.
If you thrive in a busy environment and are looking for an exciting career opportunity then this could be the right move for you!
This is a position requiring full payroll experience as you will have responsibility for all aspects of payroll from start to finish.
- Processing weekly & monthly payrolls
- VAT Submission
- Processing sickness and holiday pay
- Pension submission (automated)
- Processing invoices
- Reconcile company credit card statement and record entries in accounting system
- Prepare expenses and mileage claims for payroll by entering data into system
- Any other transactional accounts duties as and when required
What will you get in return:
- Very beautiful office and location
- Flexible working
- Career progression opportunities
- Study Support
- A sociable and friendly team
Please only apply if:
- You have at least 1 years Payroll and Accounts Experience