Birmingham, West Midlands
£31000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
Are you looking for a home-based temp-to-perm Payroll Manager position with excellent benefits (such as 40 days annual leave!) if taken on permanent?
This vital role is responsible for all end-to-end payroll processing for over 300 workers. We are looking for a technically proficient and self-sufficient Payroll Manager as there will be limited training possible due to current government restrictions
Payroll Manager Responsibilities
* Effectively administer multi-payroll cycles and employee benefit schemes;
* Meet all financial and payroll deadlines as required;
* Develop current payroll processes and policies;
* Ensure compliance with all legislative and statutory requirements;
* Provide timely reporting to inform management regarding staffing costs.
Payroll Manager Requirements
* Organised, methodical and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Previous experience with iTrent HRM and Payroll systems or other online systems is advantageous, but not essential
Head office is in South Birmingham but you will be working from home