£10 - £10.50 per hour
15 days ago
Are you available to start work straight away and hit the ground running over the summer with this fantastic temp opportunity? We are looking for a motivated and experienced PA with a background of administration who is available temporary working for a reputable company in Worcester. This is a fast paced busy role so it will require a hardworking flexible approach in an office environment.
Start date: Immediately flexible
- Experience of providing support to a senior manager and/or administrative support in a busy environment, working to deadlines and maintaining high quality standards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to include tact and diplomacy, and the ability to deal with enquiries in a patient and empathetic manner, remaining calm and professional when under pressure.
- An ability to work with integrity and professionalism, to exercise sound judgement and maintain confidentiality.
- Comprehensive organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks and schedules, monitoring progress and taking action to ensure deadlines are met.
- Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, evaluate and initiate solutions at an appropriate level, seeking advice or signposting to other sources of support as necessary.
- A high degree of self-motivation and pro-activeness
- Ability to make a positive contribution as a team member, liaising and collaborating with colleagues to ensure effective work organisation and continuous improvement of procedures and service.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly.
Pay: £10 - £11 per hour Full Time in Worcester.
Parking on site available. Temporary contract for approx. 3 months