£18000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a market leading website and e-commerce applications development house. The successful applicant will work on internal systems to help the business maintain their competitive edge whilst also working alongside the mobile development team and on a wide range of web applications. The company is seeking both a Junior and Mid-Range Developer so the role is open to people with various levels of experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coding back-end services to support multiple departments within the business
- Bug fixing in existing applications
- Ensuring that your coding is of the highest quality using best practises
- Working closely with management and directors to effectivly manage projects
The successful applicant should have:
- Experience in PHP, HTML, CSS and JS development
- Experience in MySQL databases
- Knowledge of JSON and third party APIs
- Experience of GIT source control
You will be self-motivated, dynamic and a conscientious team player with a passion for web development and an ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with lots of opportunity for career and personal progression. Based near Redditch, commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Alcester, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Dorridge, Alvechurch, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and Droitwich Spa. Given the location of the role you will need to hold a full UK driving licence. Salary £18-30,000, commensurate with experience.