This Project Management Officer opportunity is a new role representing a really fantastic opportunity to join an established and innovative global manufacturing business based in Kidderminster.
PMO Officer Responsibilities
- Supporting IT projects
- Delivering portfolio information and documentation
- Monitoring and recording portfolio budgets
- Coach and Mentor project managers to ensure quality and successful project delivery
- Support business and IT in executing project and portfolio management
PMO Officer Requirements
- Project management experience
- IT project experience
- Ability to work highly structured and autonomously
- Experience of financial management in a project
This is a great chance to join a growing company offering excellent career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package.The company can offer a competitive salary as well as remote working options. This role is Hybrid and office working is required at least 1 day a month or when needed. Paying a salary of up to £35,000, based in Stourport, commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.