Principal Electrical Engineer
Salary: up to £45,000pa, DOE
Our client is a very well established, very exciting automotive industry company in Malvern. They are currently looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to support their continuous growth, creating bespoke solutions to customer needs.
This Principal Electrical Engineer position requires a professional with experience in Electrical Design, leading a small team of Engineers. The role will involve managing and scheduling workload and high level of communication.
Principal Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Manage and schedule workload in Electrical Design
- Work closely with Clients, Project Managers and others
- Managing production of drawings
- Preparing electrical reports and specifications
- Attending meetings, communications across the board
Principal Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering as minimum
- Experience of 2D electrical design packages and practical electrical installation
- Ability to specify/design for low voltage applications
- Experience of electrical power distribution, 3 phase and single phase systems
- Conversant with Electrical regulations and PLC systems
Based in Malvern, this Principal Electrical Engineer opportunity is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.