Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Up to £34617 per annum
6 months ago
We are looking for a Procurement Business Partner to manage and deliver successful procurement exercises across a range of category areas and build effective relationships with business areas, collaborative partners and suppliers
Procurement Business Partner Responsibilities
* Analyse supplier data and information, completing spend analysis for use in formulating procurement strategies
* Work with Procurement Manager, business leads, project managers and stakeholders to gain understanding of their requirements for tenders and contracts.
* Produce tender/quotation documents including advice on, and support to stakeholders in the development of user specifications and programme/project managers in the development of programme & project timetables.
* Select appropriate procurement route and assessment criteria to deliver effective, value for money contracts.
* Carry out procurement activity including tender exercises, framework competitions and quotations
Procurement Business Partner Requirements
* Experience of planning and managing procurement exercises including advertised tenders and framework competitions
* Confident in analysis and decision making requiring financial / commercial awareness, within a procurement environment
* A strength for giving professional advice on the application of procurement policy and regulations
* CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma/Corporate Award or equivalent would be advantageous
* Knowledge of e-Procurement tools and techniques
* Knowledge of public sector tendering regulations
Based near Leamington Spa, salary is £34,617