£42000 - £46000 per annum
10 days ago
Are you looking for a Product Owner role where you will:
* Utilise your extensive Agile delivery
* Get to work as part of an agile software delivery team
* Work to deliver outstanding product to market
As a successful Product Owner you will be responsible for:
* Delivery management of initial product implementation
* Lead requirement gathering with the Scrum team
* Attend Scrum ceremonies
* Offer vision and advise from the customer for each product
* Manage stakeholder communication
* Work with the marketing team to ensure product coverage is maximised
As a successful Product Owner you should have experience in:
* DevOps or JIRA
* 2-4 years' experience as an Agile Product Owner
* Excellent customer relationships and negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression.
This role offers a salary of up to £46,000 per annum is located in Worcester and is commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, Pershore, Evesham, Kidderminster, Cleobury, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Bewdley, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Dudley, West Bromwich, Solihull, Hereford, Stourport-on-Severn and Warwick.
If you happen to know a Product Owner that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!