£40000 - £50000 per annum
15 days ago
My client are a security software company which provides industry-leading, award-winning software to a range of notable organisations such as MasterCard, HM Government and the American Air Force. Since offices opened in 2010, they have grown considerably and now employ talented and passionate individuals who make a difference to the business every day. My client invests in the training and development of every individual and has created an environment which focuses on health and well-being. In reflection of this, they have designed a competitive rewards package:
- Competitive pension scheme (after probation)
- Flexible Remote Working
- Duvet days
- Award-winning healthcare
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Xbox Kinect and Internet Café
- Gym Membership
- Monthly incentives and prizes
- Recognition awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate fun days and team-building events
- Breakfast club
- Casual Dress Code
Are you looking for a Product Owner role where you will:
- Utilise your extensive Agile delivery
- Get to work as part of a small agile software delivery team
- Work to deliver outstanding product to market
As a successful Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- Working with Product manager to create and maintain the Product Roadmaps.
- Generate Definition of Done documents with Acceptance criteria for features and agree with Product Management, Sales and Engineering (Delivery and Test/Integration).
- Conducting effective Sprint Reviews/Kanban reviews with key stakeholders and customers.
- Ensure processes are continuously improved using the "Plan, Do, Review" approach.
- Witness and sign off features meeting acceptance criteria.
- Working with key stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, Delivery Manager and Integration and Test Manager to prioritise feature implementation and conduct effective Sprint / Kanban reviews.
As a successful Product Owner you should have experience in:
- 3-5 years of Product Owner Experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Software house or Cyber background desirable
The role is based in Worcester and is commutable from Kidderminster, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa, Pershore and surrounding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business. If you happen to know a Product Owner who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.