£23000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An established and leading manufacturing business in Worcester seeks a Production & Warehouse Operative to join their busy team.
This is a 24/7 operation which will require working 12 hour shifts both days and nights.
Over a 28 day rota, you will work a total of 7 days, 7 nights and have 14 rest days.
As a Production & Warehouse Operative you will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be responsible for the supply of raw materials to the production line. This will include goods in and out, palletising and lineside delivery.
Ideally, you will have Forklift Truck experience although training can be provided if required.
- Receive deliveries into the factory, unloading and storing within warehouse
- Pick and prepare raw materials ready for delivery to the production line.
- Production line delivery.
- Stock checks.
- General upkeep and maintenance of stores and prep areas.
- Packing and wrapping finished products for delivery.
- Loading finished goods for delivery.
- Use of Fork Lift Truck and pump truck.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced manufacturing / warehouse environment.
- Previous Fork Lift Truck experience beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Salary circa £25k
Based in Worcester.
24/7 Operation. 12 hour shifts days and nights. 28 day rota includes 7 days, 7 nights and 14 rest days.