Up to £9.86 per annum + Holiday Pay
11 months ago
Temp to Perm
The Production Line Setter position will involve:-
* Cleaning the transfer pipes and filling machine between products ensuring all product residues and sources of contamination are removed
* Inspection and fitting of clean filter cartridges
* Compliance with relevant areas of the packed product audit inspection plan and accurate completion of records
* Detection and communication of non-conformance, of deviation from specified product requirement and of contravention of the quality system
* Assist Maintenance engineers as required, with routine maintenance and maintenance projects
Whilst training you will work Day Shifts working Morning Shift 05:30am to 2:00pm and Late Shift 1:30pm to 10:30pm (Friday until 8pm).
Initial Production Line Setter pay rate whilst training will be £9.86p/h
The Production Line Setter hours after training will be on a Night Shift working Sunday 19:00pm to 06:00am and Mon to Wed 22:00pm to 06:00am. Paying the Night rate £12.99p/h (once trained)
The Production Line Setter will have a mechanical engineering background.
Must have own transport due to location.