Salary circa £24,000
Shifts - 12 hour shifts - 7 Days/7 Nights per 28 day rota
My client is a well-established manufacturer based in Worcester and they are seeking a new Production Operative to join their existing team. As a Production Operative, you will assist with the manufacturing production and assist with hitting production targets.
Production Operative Responsibilities:
- To move and deliver products around the factory, from the production stage to the packing stage
- To maintain a clean and hazard-free environment
- To follow work instructions accurately
- To escalate issues of quality to the Production Cell Leader
- To record relevant information accurately in a timely way
Production Operative Requirements:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
Based in Worcester this Production Operative opportunity is offering a salary circa £24,000 and is commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Redditch, Hereford, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.