Salary: £29,534pa based on 3 shift pattern + £1,000 joining bonus!
Shifts, weekly rotation pattern:
Monday - Thursday 7am - 3pm & Friday 7am - 2pm
Monday - Thursday 3pm - 11pm & Friday 2pm - 9pm
Monday - Thursday 11pm - 7am & Sunday Midnight - 7am Monday
A large client based near Leominster, Herefordshire is currently seeking Production/General Operatives to join their business. Following the end of pandemic, the UK and International business is booming once again and my client is seeking a number of candidates to join the team on a permanent basis.
The client's produce lies in construction and as a Production/General Operative, you will be responsible for the product lines running smoothly and the final product being to specification. This is a very clean and spacious environment and many aspects of the production line are automated.
If you are looking to work for a company with big commitment, please get in touch. My client encourages progression and promotes mostly from within, they offer annual bonus on hitting production targets and their staff turnover is very low so you know you can make a future here.
Production/General Operative's Responsibilities:
- Operating machinery making construction materials
- Setting machines to create product to spec, monitoring the settings to ensure product quality
- Refill raw materials, some heavy lifting involved
- Wrapping final product, ready to send to warehouse, fast-paced environment
Production/General Operative's Requirements:
- Good level of spoken/written English as you will be responsible for a handover at the end of the shift
- Driving licence and access to transport is a must due to location
- Must be fit as this is a standing, fast-paced environment and some parts of the production require occasional heavy lifting
- Capability of using touch screen equipment
- H&S awareness is important
- 1+ years of production environment experience will be advantageous
Based near Leominster (Herefordshire), this Production/General Operative opportunity is commutable from Hereford, Leominster, Hay-on-Wye, Ludlow and Bromyard.