£18000 - £19500 per annum
3 months ago
As a Project Administrator you will be responsible for providing vital assistance to the Project Management team who are responsible for end-to-end solutions implementation, consisting of three phases:
- Roll Out- Identify, configure, and manage all requirements throughout the implementation lifecycle from inception, review, sign-off, development, testing, acceptance, and benefits realisation.
- Adoption - Provide guidance, recommendations and usage feedback during Project Hypercare to solidify customer solutions within new and existing processes.
- Success- Nurture relationships with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to create and identify opportunities for growth to deliver long-term customer value.
As a Project Administrator your role will include….
- Assist with all project coordination tasks including, pipeline maintenance, project initiation, and resource management to help plan project activity.
- Prepare and record internal project meetings with multiple departments, maintaining exceptional attention to detail, accurate note-taking, minutes creation and action tracking.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of comprehensive project plans and documentation to enable effective project governance and progress monitoring.
- Assist with burn rate calculations, milestones, and timescale tracking to produce overall project reports that facilitate wider business engagement.
- Monitor, track, and action administration requests to ensure an effective customer experience
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Muddy Boots Change Control process to assist with the management of all requests as required.
- Maintain a high level of product expertise across all platforms and proficiency to complete configuration activities
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships with all internal and external project teams.
- Provide ongoing support to all team members to ensure the effective transfer of knowledge and skill sharing.
- Contribute to formal process and product reviews to help improve efficiency and drive customer-led product improvements.
- Carry out any other project tasks as required by the Project Management Team, commensurate with the level of the post.
As a Project Administrator you must have…
- Highly organised
- Takes initiative
- Self-managing and self-motivated
- Excellent communication
- Exceptional planning
- Attention to detail
- Leading and influencing
- Analytical mind-set
- Negotiation aptitude
- Capability to balance multiple priorities
The following are essential for this role:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience in administration and customer service
- Flexibility of working hours across various time zones
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
In return you will receive a fantastic workplace, environment and get the chance to work on some large scale, cutting edge, software focus projects.
The role is based in Ross on Wye and is commutable from Hereford, Ledbury, Malvern, Worcester, Gloucester , Cheltenham and surrounding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression
If you happen to know a Project Administrator who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.