Up to £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you looking for a 3 month Project Coordinator contract to help deliver essential support for local businesses through the Local Enterprise Partnership?
As a member of a small Worcestershire LEP team, you will be responsible for supporting the Growth Hub Project managers to deliver a portfolio of projects, maintaining PMO systems and ensuring documents remain up to date and fit for purpose, and accurate evidence is submitted to funders as well as supporting other Growth Hub functions.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- To support the WBC Project Manager, Growth Hub Manager and WLEP Executive to fulfil its delivery ambitions in respect of several time-sensitive projects
- Maintain effective project management documentation to ensure smooth reporting processes
- To support the coordination and preparation of accurate reports and timely management information of Growth Hub projects to the board, funding partners and WLEP Director of Business Engagement.
- To engage directly with project delivery partners and ensure accurate reporting of agreed metrics and appropriate record and evidence keeping, in line with funding agreement requirements and timescales.
- To participate and assist with events and encourage participation amongst businesses and stakeholders; representing the WBC at these events.
Project Coordinator Requirements
- Experience of project and programme support in a private business or public partnership environment.
- Organised, numerate, methodical and a strong level of attention to detail.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Able to use MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook, to a high standard.
This Project Coordinator position is to be largely home-based, with the option to work from an office in Malvern or Worcester a day or two a week. Hourly pay is £11.95 per hour, equivalent to £23K salary pro-rata.
37 hours per week