Up to £30000 per annum
10 days ago
My client is an established and market-leading manufacturer that produces bespoke products that are used globally. They are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their existing team to manage projects from initial concept to delivery, ensure that product objectives are achieved and to ensure that relevant project documentation is complete.
Project Coordinator responsibilities;
- To manage NPD projects from initial concept to delivery
- To assign and achieve team objectives
- Updating project schedules
- To provide technical support
- To produce project reports and technical documentation
Project Coordinator requirements:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in engineering would be advantageous
- Previous experience in project management
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Well organized
- Good communication skills are essential
This Project Coordinator opportunity is based in Droitwich and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Bromsgrove and Kidderminster.