Up to £17000 per annum
9 months ago
My client is looking for a highly organised and articulate Project Coordinator for a short term contract starting in March.
Your duties and responsibilities will include…..
· To provide a high level of support to the Project Managers
· Liaise with suppliers and clients
· Handle delegate registration process for clients & adhere to all GDPR regulations
· Input registrations and assist with general enquiries
· Provide onsite support
· Raise Purchase Orders
· Prepare kit for offsite jobs
· Source suppliers, providing quotes and options to the Project Manager
· Complete accurate documentation as required
· Booking accommodation
Your skills will include (but not be limited to)….
· To work on multiple projects
· To work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· To have excellent organizational skills
· To have a high attention to detail
· To show complete passion & commitment to achieving excellent results
· To have a can-do approach and attitude
· To have an understanding of the industry and requirements
· Be easily adaptable to change
The position is mainly based out of the Worcester office but you will be required to work offsite and travel regularly to other locations. Out of hours work may be required depending on events.