Up to £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking for a Project Manager opportunity where you will:
* Work for an organisation that contributes to the safety and well-being in local communities
* Earn up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
My client is a large organisation that helps contribute towards the safety and well-being in local communities. This role will enable you to manage full product lifecycle from idea to implementation. You will be delivering the outputs of the projects, managing direct resources assigned to you in order to deliver project objectives, plan and resource both internal and external requirements, ensure the general smooth running of projects and programmes, including escalation if necessary.
As a successful Project Manager you will have experience in:
* Commercial Project Manager Experience
* Experience managing the full product lifecycle
* Experience of managing teams of professional staff
* Prince2 Qualification
It would be beneficial as a Project Manager if you have had exposure to:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent
As a successful Project Manager you will receive:
* Up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits
Based in Worcester this Project Manager opportunity is commutable from Stourbridge, Birmingham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kidderminster, Hereford and more.
If you know of a Project Manager that may be interested in this position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!