Project Manager - Design and Development
Our client is a manufacturer of industrial machinery and is currently looking for a Project Manager to support design engineers, following an internal promotion. This is a role for a technically competent mechanical engineer with a focus on project management and with a passion for design and development.
The role will primarily be a Project Management role but will also require the use CAD packages in use at the time (AutoCad and SolidWorks presently) to produce drawings and CAD models of existing and new products.
Project Manager (D&D) Responsibilities:
- Project management mainly, including reporting, documentation and management of design team
- Using various CAD packages
- Involvement in prototype builds and testing
- Define testing requirements
- Involvement in creation of documentation
- Occasional site visits
Project Manager (D&D) Requirements:
- Project management experience
- Experience in design, using various CAD packages
- Experience in production documentation, such as product manuals and any technical documentation
- Ability to produce and run tests
- Ability to work towards targets
This Project Manager - Design and Development opportunity is based in Stourport and is commutable from Worcester, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgnorth and Tenbury Wells.