£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you able to create, monitor, and analyse projects schedules in MS Project Online? Are you looking for a position in which you can aid strategic portfolio decisions and scenario planning in MS Project Online? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Project Management team!
In this role you will create, monitor, and analyse project schedules in MS Project / Project Online in accordance with standard of best project practice and have significantly high competence in handling external and internal stakeholders. This may provide intensive short-term advice to high level line managers and stakeholders to aid strategic portfolio decisions and scenario planning.
As a Project Planner/ Analyst your responsibilities will include…
- Design, develop, and maintain project schedules, identifying major milestones, decision points, project life cycle and other project events within a Microsoft Project Online environment, identifying variances from original plan.
* Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around, both at project and portfolio level, using scenario planning techniques within MS Project Online
* Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
* Maintain overview of project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively being reviewed to minimise their impact on schedule, scope, and budget of projects
As a Project Planner/ Analyst you will…
- Detail-oriented individual with high level of communication abilities to senior management teams
* Academic working and thinking level with 5+ years of relevant experience in portfolio management or analysis, with extensive application of MS Project portfolio management
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply a variety of schedule analysis and optimisation techniques (such as Critical Path analysis, schedule variance)
* Understand schedule performance tools and techniques, such as Earned Value Management (EVM), CPI / SPI
Good to have
- Understanding of product road maps, life cycle, development
* Passion to make a difference in a progressive organisation
In return you will receive a fantastic workplace environment which offers excellent training and the option for flexi-working.
The role is based in Malvern and is commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Hereford, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Redditch, Bromsgrove and surrounding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression
If you happen to know an Project Planner/ Analyst who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.