£19000 - £21750 per annum
11 days ago
This is a 12 Month, Fixed Term Contract.
As Purchasing & Planning Co-ordinator you will be based on site working from the main offices near Bewdley, Worcestershire. Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, this role would ideally suit someone with previous Supply Chain and Purchasing experience.
- Co-ordinate departmental tasks and priorities.
- Identifying purchasing requirements based on sales, forecasts and production.
- Data recording and maintenance on critical areas such as pricing.
- Invoice query resolution.
- Purchasing of raw materials, finished product, site consumables and services.
- Receipting of product.
- Produce and maintain latest updates for system guides (user guides).
- Be involved in supplier negotiation meetings with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong communications skills whether by phone or e-mail.
- Good knowledge of Sage 1000 or similar.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- String numerical skills.
- Ability to manage departmental and own tasks but work well in a team and with other departments.
- Be confident and able to work on developing and improving systems.
- As a part of a small but effective team be able to be flexible with daily tasks and demands.
Based Near Bewdley, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
Salary £19,000 - £21,750 depending on experience.