Up to £45000 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Python with AWS Software Engineer - up to £45,000
My client are a leading defence contractor based in Malvern who are looking to find a superstar candidate who is both an experienced Python Developer who also has experience in developing software in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Not only would you be working for one of the largest defence contractors in the world who are both a market leader in their field and committed to on-going development of its staff, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Cash Plan- go private with your healthcare and get cash back for it. The cover is far reaching, including dental, optical or even acupuncture costs.
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance- Employees can insure themselves and their family at discount rates for PMI.
- Health Screening - employees can take advantage of a comprehensive health check through a tax efficient route.
- Dental Insurance- want to be able to manage your dental costs without having a big bill? Dental insurance offers our employees the ability to pay monthly and recover their money. Cover levels range to help employees choose a plan that suits their family's budget.
- Personal Accident Insurance- Accidents happen at any time. This is a 24/7 worldwide insurance which that can provide employees with a tax free lump sum should the unexpected happen.
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Payroll Giving- This benefit allows our employees to donate to their favourite charity/charities each month via payroll.
- Gourmet Society- the opportunity to buy up to 4 cards that enable you (or close family and friends) to have up to 50% of meals out at selected restaurants or up to 40% off cinema tickets.
To be successful in this Python Software Engineer opportunity you will need:
- Degree in a computer science, engineering or maths subject or demonstrable equivalent experience
* The ability to develop software in Python
* Experience of developing software on AWS cloud
* Experience of Cloud formation or Terraform
* Experience of JASON and YAML
* Experience of the Software Development Lifecycle including Agile
* Knowledge and experience of using with security and encryption protocols
* Familiarity with Atlassian toolset(JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
This Python Software Engineer role is based in Malvern, so is commutable from: Worcester, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Birmingham, Leominster, Fernhill Heath, Cradley and Hereford.
If this opportunity sounds like you then get in touch as I would love to hear from you!