Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire
Up to £9.03 per hour
6 months ago
An award winning, established and growing business supplying to the food manufacturing/supply sector, specialising in food contract packing and blending. They pride themselves on the flexibility and attention to detail of their service, distributing to both European and UK specialist food manufacturers.
Supporting the Quality Department and Operations Department through working closely to ensure that all products comply with Safety, Legality and Quality requirements, and that the site meets the requirements of the BRC Standard and operates to the customer technical requirements.
- Reporting into the Head of Technical, supporting the production process to ensure produce is safe, legally compliant and meeting the required food hygiene standards.
- You will be responsible for assisting and conducting quality audits and being relentless in the pursuit of quality excellence.
- Operating within the Technical function providing effective technical expertise and information to the business.
- Ensuring personal and departmental KPI's and company strategic goals are achieved.
- Assist with all on site customer and Third-Party audits and SAQ's ensuring any corrective actions are completed within timescales.
- Assist in the development of the Company Quality System to ensure compliance with the current version of the BRC Standard.
- Administer documentation within the quality management system as required.
- Provide other QA support as relevant for the role.
- Participate in the general daily activities of the Technical Department.
- Experience working with in a Food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to report issues effectively.
- Ability to conduct Internal Audits with excellent attention to detail.
- Methodical and a logical problem solver.
- Ability to be proactive in the approach to Quality.
- Ability to plan own work, prioritise tasks in accordance with changing business needs.
- Ability to work in a team as well as unsupervised and follow management instructions as relevant.
- Happy to be working a rotating shift pattern which will consist of early and late shifts.
- Good MS Office skills.
- An excellent working environment - supportive & collaborative.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension & Life Insurance.
£9.03 per hour.
Monday to Friday rotating shifts, 6-2 & 2-10.
Based in Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire.