about 1 month ago
Up to £35,000
My client is an established manufacturer of domestic care products that are used globally. They are seeking an R&D Engineer to join their existing team to focus on technical elements of products, to identify areas of performance improvement and to implement performance improvements to new product designs.
R&D Engineer Responsibilities;
- To plan and carry out technical research to forecast system performance
- To identify design and performance improvement areas
- To carry out tests to explore new product concepts
- Assist with the development of new research projects
- To provide technical support to the New Product Development team
R&D Engineer Requirements;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in engineering would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a technical R&D based position
- Previous experience in carrying out R&D projects
- A good understanding of Thermodynamics or fluid dynamics would be advantageous
- Good communication skills are essential
This R&D Engineer opportunity is based in Droitwich and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Bromsgrove and Kidderminster.