about 1 year ago
Recruitment Apprentice – Level 3
Do you enjoy having lots of interaction with people, working in a busy team-focused environment? If you are naturally good with people and want to develop a career using that talent, a Recruitment Apprenticeship within our business could be an ideal spring-board for you!
This is an opportunity to become a key part of the Industrial Temp division, the largest division within the business. You will start as a Recruitment Assistant and will be supported in learning and developing your skills towards becoming a Recruitment Consultant.
The Level 3 Apprenticeship is work-based, so you will not need to attend college as your assessor will visit you onsite. As part of the Apprenticeship you will do the Recruitment and Employment Confederation Certificate in Recruitment Practice, which is the key recognised qualification within our industry.
Recruitment Apprentice Responsibilities
- Carrying out inductions / tests with industrial candidates face-to-face
- Fielding phone calls from clients and candidates
- Greeting candidates in reception and offering excellent customer service
- Accurately inputting records of newly registered candidates
Recruitment Apprentice Requirements
- Positive, proactive, tenacious and adaptable personality
- Excellent communication / customer service skills
- Punctual, committed, reliable & a team worker
- Good level of computer literacy to include Word, Excel, Outlook (email)
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work independently & use initiative
Based in Kidderminster
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
£16,000 salary plus free parking, 25 days holiday.