Up to £7.83 per hour
4 months ago
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to work with our busy Industrial Team in our Kidderminster branch. This is an entry-level position, great for anyone interested in a career in recruitment. Many people have started within our business in this job and have developed a successful career as a recruitment consultant - infact, this is the reason this vacancy has arisen!
Recruitment Assistant Responsibilities
- Carrying out inductions and tests for candidates registering with us
- Data entry
- Taking references over the telephone
- Greeting candidates in a busy reception area and introducing them to the relevant Consultant
- Answering the telephone
- General administration
Recruitment Assistant Requirements
- A solid level of education to A Level or equivalent
- Experience working within a customer service or administration environment
- The most important thing is a 'go-getter' attitude - someone who looks for solutions and makes things happen!
What can we offer you?
- Training - we have an inhouse training programme for individuals interested in progressing to be a Recruitment Consultant. There is also the opportunity to do a Level 3 Recruitment Apprenticeship.
- 25.5 days holiday, increasing with service
- Social events and parties!
- Childcare vouchers
- Workplace massages
£7.83 per hour. Based in Kidderminster, commutable from Worcester, Blakedown, Bewdley, Hagley, Stourbridge and Stourport