Worcester, Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England
2 months ago
So you are good with people, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want the opportunity to earn uncapped commission? Recruitment could be the career for you! You may be a complete novice or already be working in recruitment and feel that your current role doesn't give you the rewards or the opportunities that you deserve.
We are creating new trainee roles within our fast growing technical recruitment team (IT and Engineering). You will train as a Resourcer with a choice of career paths in front of you and the potential to start earning commission immediately.
What does the Resourcer do?
- Researching the market for candidates, using various online tools
- Calling candidates to discuss job opportunities with them and keeping in touch with our talent pool
- Meeting candidates, arranging interviews and getting to know your market place
- Writing job adverts
- Social media marketing, advertising and building your profile
- Managing the recruitment process and relationships with clients and candidates
- As you develop your ability, you will be more involved with other elements of recruitment including sales activity, networking, and client meetings
- You will progress through Hewett's structured development programme as well as receiving on-the-job training
What would a Resourcer be?
- Focused and driven
- Tenacious and resilient
- Interested in Tech or Engineering
- Good judge of character
- Detail focused
- Sales and goal orientated
- Target driven
Recruitment is an exciting environment involving skills such as sales, marketing, social media, persuasion, understanding and empathy but at its heart requires strong sales and negotiation skills and high levels of resilience. Good Resourcers will have the ability to grasp technical concepts such as software, engineering and infrastructure and if they don't already work in recruitment then they will have some sort of customer service and / or sales experience.
What experience do I need to be a successful Resourcer?
- Already working in a recruitment role and keen to develop skills further (not essential)
- Technical background or mind-set
- Technical degree or training (for example, the heads of IT and Engineering both have degrees in Law)
- Some demonstrable sales / customer service experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding and analytical approach
What will you get in return as a Resourcer?
- Fantastic career in recruitment
- Work with a fun and encouraging team
- Dynamic working arrangements
- Career development opportunities
- Performance related commission
- Black Tie Dinners
- After hours social and networking events
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays), rising with service
- Christmas Bonus
- Car parking
- Target based bonus holiday days and early finishes
- Healthcare (after qualifying period)
With a competitive salary, plus the opportunity to earn commission from day one, this role is based in Worcester and commutable from Kidderminster, Malvern, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Hartlebury, Droitwich and Bewdley.
If you would like to find out more, please send us your details or call Ben Mannion or Laura Hewett. We look forward to hearing from you!