North West England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + 75,000 OTE
8 months ago
Are you looking for a home-based IT Regional Account Manager position in a successful, growing international IT software business? This role is 100% account management, where you will be looking after 60 clients within the insurance industry.
Regional Account Manager Responsibilities
* Maximise order intake
* Protect existing customer base and recurring revenue
* Acquisition of new name customers
* Consistently deliver monthly margin targets
* Promote and sell the Company, all its products and services to insurance customers
* Manage and development of customer relationships
Regional Account Manager Requirements
* IT / Technical Consultative Sales experience is essential
* IT / Technical Account Management experience
* Insurance industry knowledge would be advantageous
* Broking experience would be beneficial
* Essential sales skills (negotiating, closing, objection handling, forecasting, opportunity qualification etc).
* PC literate with working knowledge of MS Office product set.
* Full valid driving license (with no more than 3 current penalty points)
* Well organised, self-motivated, self-sufficient, pro-active, committed, results-oriented, target-driven, with a high degree of professionalism.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Home based in the North of England, Scotland or Northern Ireland. Salary is £35-40K with an OTE up to £75K and 25 days annual leave
Apply now or call Laura for more information 01562 69090