£21000 - £26000 per annum
10 days ago
My client are an expanding and successful company who are developing the first viable automated handwork robot for glasshouse fruit and vegetables.
They are looking for someone to join their team as a Robot Machine Operator. This is an exciting role that will include hands on technical repairs of specialist robotic machinery.
As a successful Robot Machine Operator you will be responsible for:
- Operating the latest robotic harvesters within glasshouses both locally and remotely.
- General maintenance of robots and machinery
- Ensuring produce is delivered to a high standard to handover to the customer
- Moving trolleys around the greenhouse and surrounding area (both remote control, assisted and physically)
- Accurate reporting on metrics collected in the field (e.g. crop state)
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during day-to-day operation to maintain quality and minimise unplanned downtime
As a successful Robot Machine Operator you will:
- Be technically minded, understand the use of various programs and applications
- Basic numerical and literacy skills (percentages, reading manuals etc.)
- Good attention to detail, and ability to follow processes
- Have used hand tools, and carried out small repairs, possibly including electrical components.
- Have a passion for all thing robots would be a plus!
- Desire for potential career progression in to team leadership or other engineering roles.
- Ability to list produce when required (up to 12kg)
This Robot Machine Operator role is paying a salary dependant on experience of between £21,000 and £26,000 plus benefits. With the scope to develop, progress and ability to undertake lots of training, this role is great for someone wanting to expand their knowledge and get into a niche and rapidly growing sector.
This role is based in Pershore and is commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Studley, Stratford, and Upton.
If you happen to know someone who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.