£19000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Based Near Kidderminster in Worcestershire, this company is the market leader in the UK within their specialist sector for manufacturing and distribution.
Following significant investment and growth, a new opportunity has been created for a Sales Advisor to join a small, experienced sales team.
This Sales Advisor role will suit someone who is an excellent and confident communicator, looking to build a career in sales by utilising excellent people and relationship building skills. You should also be keen and willing to learn about the products sold in order to offer expert advice and customer guidance during the sales process.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing customers and prospects, supporting with quotation request and sales orders.
- Following up quotations and converting quotes into sales, building relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage a number of existing accounts, working closely to ensure they receive a high level of service.
- Answering telephone calls, emails, conference calls and internal enquiries.
- Working closely with both the Production Managers as well as transport department to ensure the required delivery dates are achieved.
- Updating daily reports, circulating this to relevant team members.
- Proactively seeking to grow existing and new business through sales activity, advising on new and existing products that could be of interest.
- Supporting with invoice queries and credits, ensure these get resolved in a timely manner.
- Previous Sales experience preferable but not essential.
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proactive and determined individual who thrives on working at pace, with an appetite to over achieve targets.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage work load.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with a particular focus on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Maintain and observe a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Based Near Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
Salary £19k - £20k + Bonus.