£80000 - £100000 per annum + home-based and 30 days annual leave
2 months ago
Are you looking for a home-based Sales Lead position within an established software company, with an energetic 'start-up' approach? This small international business is enjoying exponential growth as its clients look increasingly for solutions to increase productivity, particularly when working remotely.
They are looking for a Sales Lead with a successful background in selling software solutions into Managed Service Providers (MSP's) or IT Service Providers. Working across EMEA & Benelux regions, your mission will be to grow the business with existing MSP clients as well as securing new MSP relationships.
Sales Lead Responsibilities
* End-to-end management and revenue delivery through MSP's.
* Working with MSP partners to embed the Saas solution into their MSP Service Offerings and supporting them to drive the revenue stream with their clients.
* Building an MSP partner program, supported by the customer success and marketing teams.
* Driving MSP sales contribution to establish this channel as the businesses major market sector.
* Develop and convert leads and co-sales (sell-to, sell-with and sell-through) and co-success with global MSP's (Current partners include Capgemini and Fujitsu).
* Establish mutually beneficial relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
* Planning and executing joint marketing programs with MSP partners to drive demand for the solutions.
Sales Lead Requirements
* Several years' experience in a Senior Sales role building MSP partnerships and driving sales.
* Excellent level of understanding of global MSP's and experience in driving leads and optimising sell-to, sell-with and sell-through co-sales strategies.
* Experience optimising and developing existing MSP partner relationships and acquiring new clients.
* Demonstrable experience of developing, implementing or running successful MSP outreach and sales programs
* Experienced in proactively managing pipeline: qualifying deals, growing opportunities, understanding support needs, estimating close dates
* A proven track record of meeting sales targets and quotas. This role has a year 1 target of £500k - experience working to similar targets is advantageous.
* Persistent and pragmatic - happy to challenge the status-quo
* Results driven with a strong ability to persuade
* Collaborative and inclusive
This Sales Lead position is to be home-based, with occasional travel and offers £80-£100K base salary with the opportunity to double take-home OTE. You will have 30 days holiday plus banks and flexibility around working hours.