£35000 - £55000 per annum
12 days ago
Sales Manager - Engineering
£35-55,000, plus performance related bonus
A long established engineering company that that specialises in robotics, assembly machines, test and inspection for a multitude of market sectors is looking to recruit a new Sales Manager to help drive the business forward. As well as fully exploiting the current niches in which the company operate you will also be alert for new opportunities and be able to adapt to the ever changing economic environment. The Sales Manager will report in to the Sales Director of the business, working alongside a highly experienced and knowledgeable senior management team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To agree sales targets with the Sales Director and ensure the company meets these sales targets, profitably
- To develop a broader customer base for the Company and maintain good business relationships with existing customers
- To generate and develop profitable new business opportunities utilising the existing skills and resources of the company
- In conjunction with the senior management of the Company, to develop and implement strategy to generate new business opportunities for the company
- To communicate customer requirements to the production team
- To identify and implement improvements in the performance of your duties with a view to improving the efficient operation of your department/ function and/ or the business as a whole
The successful applicant must have a strong background in engineering, preferably educated to degree level, with some knowledge and experience within automation. You will be a natural motivator, using your excellent communication skills to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels. The company are successful and profitable and the right person will have the potential to move up quickly within the organisation.
Based in Worcester, commutable from Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Kidderminster, Bewdley, Stourport, Hereford, Evesham and Pershore. Salary £35-55,000 commensurate with experience.