My client is looking for an enthusiastic and eager individual to join their dynamic firm of accountants in Worcester. They have a very strong referral and recommendation rate of clients and have a proactive and personable approach to clients.
This position will offer the successful candidate a role in a fresh accountancy practice with scope to grow in line with the business, with great rewards.
As a successful Senior Accountant / Client Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Limited Company accounts for owner managed businesses
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and associated computations
- Preparation of management accounts
- R&D Tax credit work
- Review of semi senior staff members' work for Partners client meetings and appointments
- Act as a lead finance partner for larger clients with ad-hoc FD working
- Manage a client portfolio of circa 175 clients
As a successful Senior Accountant / Client Manager you will have:
- 5+ years practice experience
- ACCA Qualification / Part Qualified
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and technically strong
- Sound experience in Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and Iris Accountancy Suite desirable
- Ability to work both independently and as a team and prioritise workload in conjunction with filing and business deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Management of a small team
- UK driving licence and vehicle
This Senior Accountant / Client Manager role is paying a salary dependant on experience of circa £40,000 -£45,000.
This role is based in Worcester and is commutable from Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Malvern and surrounding areas.