£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
20 days ago
* Work on a variety of exciting projects and award winning international software
* Be a member of a creative and talented development team that's expanded from 5 - 30 in less than 5 years!
* Receive industry leading benefits such as duvet days, pension, healthcare and a fantastic, encouraging and high performing culture (with great offices and equipment!)
My client are a leading software development company, looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join a fast growing and talented team, working both to enhance existing products and develop new projects.
They have a fantastic working environment and are currently looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join their team as they look to continue their expansion in the American and European Markets to work on new feature development on existing software in the current software product line.
As a successful Senior C++ Developer you will be responsible for:
* Designing new features and fixing issues
* Software development (primarily in C++)
* Liaising with support and occasionally customers
* Leading iterations of projects
* Updating and writing documentation
* Training and mentoring other members of the team
As a Senior C++ Developer you will have experience in:
* Object Oriented Programming
* Demonstrable experience with C++
It would be beneficial if you had experience of any of the following
*Linux or Unix
*Kali Linux or similar Cyber Tools
*Cyber Security or Penetration testing
*Networking and Firewall experience
This role offers a salary of up to £35,000 per annum is located in Worcester and is commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
As a successful Senior C++ Developer you will receive
*Great Holiday Allowance
*Public Transport Loans
*Casual Dress Code
*Cycle to Work Schemes
*Health and Wellness Programmes
*Discounted Gym Memberships
*Fantastic working culture (Do you like Starwars? Because they like Starwars…)
If you happen to know a Senior C++ Developer that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!